How to take out and return back the books
- The student is obliged to present a reader's card when entering and leaving the library and receiving the ordered material.
- The books are issued from the library for no longer than two days
- After the expiry of the material or book return period (two days) the reader is obliged to return the book to the library
- The library retains the right to request the return of the book or other items (CD or video cassette) borrowed from the library. In such a case the reader is obliged to return the book back to the library.
- The librarian can, in exceptional cases, prohibit or change the rules of taking out a book from the library. For example: not issue a book to a person who is noted being late in returning the books.
The library retains the right
- In case of loss of a book, require the reader to compensate the damage caused, by the same edition or three books of the same field. The library reserves the right to expel the reader, who ill-treated a book or a journal (keeping, cutting out a picture, ripping a paper), from the library's membership.
Rights and obligations of a librarian:
- Maintenance of hard and electronic copies.
- Continuously updating the bookstore, with the agreement of the Principal: timely subscription to and purchase of the necessary print and electronic books and periodic literature.
- Bookkeeping in the library, creation and production of electronic catalogs; Placement of Catalog on SDASU website.
- Registering borrowings and returns of the books by students.
- In special cases, in agreement with the Principal, the librarian has the right not to issue a book to someone who has been warned twice about late returns.