David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia (SDASU) was founded in 1991 by the blessing of His Holiness and Beatitude, Catholicos-Patriarch of All Georgia, Ilia II. During the past twenty-five years, SDASU has gradually established itself as an European University with national and universal values. This is acknowledged by the great recognition that SDASU has gained in the European educational space, becoming a member of the European Business Council in 2007 and establishing itself as one of the top universities.
Why is SDASU so distinguished? Educational programs relevant to European standards;
• All three levels of academic higher education - Bachelor's, Master's and Doctoral programs, as well as one-level educational programs and residency in medicine;
• Highly Qualified Professors - Representative academic personnel of each school have relevant scientific qualifications
• SDASU is a research university - focused on certain results, innovations and quality. The scientific-research process is closely integrated with the learning process, ensuring high quality for both.
• Taking into consideration the recommendations of the European Commission, learning/training process is conducted in small groups;
• Scholarships for excellent students - Davit Aghmashenebeli and Ilia II;
Location and best conditions:
• Modern buildings and facilities, conference and sports halls;
• Student Internet TV Channel SDASU TV;
• Radio Studios;
• Computer centers equipped with the latest technologies;
• Library with rich hardcopy books and electronic resources;
• Best medical and legal clinical bases;